Use OS Liquid
1 gallon of OS Liquid will clean approximately 200 square feet. This does not take into consideration the age of the spill, oil type, or depth of the oil. Multiple applications may be necessary.
- Apply Step 1 to the stain – either pour or spray it on. Make sure you saturate the stain with Step 1 and rub it in.
- Directly after, apply an equal portion of Step 2 and rub them into each other. The mixture will turn into a white paste.
- If it is still dark and oily, add more Step 1 & 2 until the mixture turns white. Rub it into the stain.
- For best results, leave it for 24 hours. The final product will be a dry sand.
- Repeat every 24-48 hours until the stain is gone.
- Call us if you need help at 631-608-8888.
Choose the right amount of OS Liquid from the following products depending on the age and size of the oil stain you plan to clean up.